[3830] SS CW N4GG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 21:30:54 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:55

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had lots of fun - my favorite contest.  Also had fun with house guests, which
held me down to under 11 hours.  I was able to get on near the end and despite
being over 600 Qs I had some big pileups. 40 and 80 sounded okay both evenings.

As usual 15 was open to W6 at the start.  At the half way point I thought there
would be no sweep for anyone - no VI stations until that point.  Needed EWA, VI
and VE6 until I got back on late in the contest.

Thanks for the Qs.  Maybe next year I'll be full time - something always seems
to come up.
73, N4GG

FTdx5000, FT-1000MP, 2X ACOM 2000A, WRITELOG, Wires in the woods.