[3830] SS CW KC9EE Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 21:37:15 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Perfect storm limited my activity this time around. Contractors in the house
Saturday putting in a new kitchen, unexpected visit by my son who flew in from
California, still don't have all antennas repaired from June's lightning strike,
and I got home from Clinton Power Station at 0800 on Saturday after working five
13hr shifts on a forced shut down. Decided to enter in the QRP category. Got on
sporadically for short spurts of activity. Spent a little bit of time taking
notes for next year. Signals seemed really strong on 40 so just worked single
band.
Hopefully next year my priorities will be more in tune with my favorite
contest.

73,  Gary KC9EE