[3830] SS CW VE3RUA SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 22:05:41 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE3RUA
Operator(s): VE3RUA
Station: VE3RUA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ONN
Operating Time (hrs): 17:23

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Started as unassisted but after 4 or 5 hours things were getting tough so opted
to run assisted. That was a good decision. 40 turned out to be amazing! My
result was one of my best in a CW SS even though I am running a tri-bander
driven element on 20/15/10 and an Alpha Delta short dipole on 80/40. I am tired
but happy. Glad to see so many 49 checks in honor of W0AIH.