[3830] SS CW NM2O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 22:23:34 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NM2O
Operator(s): NM2O
Station: NM2O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNY

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Glad to give out NNY. I worked a neighbor early, and a second late on Sunday.
20 Meter beam gave a more balanced coverage to midwest and west.

Groups of callers seemed to come in waves, must have been when the spot was
released to the networks.

Missing sections seem to vary each year. I missed AB, ND, VI and PR. I heard an
AB station calling others. Never heard a peek out of the others.