[3830] SS CW NR4O Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 22:37:35 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my longest SS CW effort and boy am I tired.  Couldn't quite put in a
full time effort.  Needed some sleep.  This was a complete S&P non-assisted
effort.  Got my 80M dipole fixed after last weekends problems and it played
well. I was happy to get Alaska and Hawaii early in the contest as those tend to
be tough to find on Sunday. Missed NLI, VI, EWA, AB, NL, NT.  I also missed some
prime times due to visiting grandchildren needing attention.  I didn't move to
80M early enough Saturday evening and it was already getting long. So I missed
some east coast opportunity and running across many of the same stations I
worked on 40M from the west. Thanks to everyone in my log for the Q's.  See you
all again in the SSB event.

73, Eric
FTdx3000/SPE1.3K
80/40M Dipoles