[3830] SS CW K0AV Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 23:14:02 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0AV
Operator(s): K0AV
Station: K0AV

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Colorado Springs

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Cheers to all the other QRP entrants!

And, many thanks to the folks who dug deep to pull us out of the crud.

Missed NL and VI:
-- Heard VO1HP and VO1BQ multiple times - but just couldn't break the pile ups.
-- Heard NP2X -- but he was weak (QRP) and I'd swear he was giving his section
as PR.

Did better on 20 the second day after cranked the tower down to 35 ft.
(TNX to W0DLE for suggestion)

My 3 el. SteppIR is malfunctioning. The 180 degree reverse function doesn't
work.
I suspect recent damage from major hail storm.  Anyway, I now appreciate helpful
it is in contests - especially from here in mid-America.

73 (and 72's),

Alan K0AV