[3830] SS CW K3WJV SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 23:28:38 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had only planned on fooling around then I started thinking about a sweep. When
all I had left was KP2 I started running at 2046z and hoping I would get one to
answer me.  There was one running around calling a few guys.  Finally one was
running on 15 but he sure wasn't very strong. The same thing happened last
year.
I got the sweep at 2200z then continued running trying to make an effort of it.
Worked a lot of familiar calls and had a good time.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 40m-80m-trapped 160 @ 55ft

Palstar HF-AUTO    WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog - DXE ncc-2
SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger