[3830] SS CW W6JBR SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 04:34:17 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Oceanside, CA USA

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had just put up my rebuilt dual band inverted V with a new legal limit current
balun center insulator. It worked as expected. Saturday, band noise was low, and
signals were clear. Geomagnetic activity changed that on Sunday, as noise went
up.

I was happy to be heard around the country.
After having been barefoot for years, now having QSK QRO definitely helped
minimize requests for repeats.

Thanks for the Qs. Hope to CU next time.

73, JR

Rig- TS-450SAT, ACOM 1000, NYE VIKING MB-V-A
Antennas- A99 15M @ 6’, 20/40M INVERTED @ 24’
CPU- DELL WINXP 1.6GHz
Logger- N1MM+