[3830] SS CW K4WI SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 07:13:14 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was basically a S+P point and click on spots effort to get the
"Sweep"! Turned out to be much more difficult than I thought. NE and
VE2 were rare but VI was last with NNY next to last and PR next to next to last!
So still not sure if I have a legit sweep or not: on 15 mtrs got Q NP3X 74 VI (
should be PR) then a bit later on 20 mtrs got Q NP2X 74 PR ( should be VI)...
and just a tad bit below that was Q NP3X 74 VI on 20 mtrs. I guess the contest
committee will sort it out! Cu on SS SSB! Thanks for the q's 73's Cort