[3830] SS CW WF4W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 14:12:11 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

My goal was simple - to increase my operating time and my score over last year -
I accomplished both! I had a dinner attend saturday night so didnt get to start
operating until 3am Sunday morning - not the most active of times.

I wasnt happy with my station's performance on 20m - using a Hustler 6BTV I
could generate some decent run rates on 80/40 but couldnt do anything on 20m -
time to rethink my antenna for 20m. I almost went out and put up a dipole!

I had fun - just wish I could have gotten NNY, NE, and VI for a clean sweep.