[3830] SS CW N1QD(@K1KP) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 6 20:20:28 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1QD
Operator(s): N1QD W1MJ
Station: K1KP

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My favorite contest of the year! Went in multi-op with Eliot W1MJ from Tony
K1KP's super station. I took the first shift, and ran until I ran out of gas at
about 1:30AM (the second time around!) and slept until 5:30AM. W1MJ relieved me
around 8 AM and took the remainder of the contest. Kudos to him for working
through the Sunday doldrums! We broke 1000 QSOs, but missed the sweep. Hope that
there are more ops on from VI next year!