[3830] CWopsT N3RD HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 7 09:02:58 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 7

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): N3RD
Station: N3RD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  145  Mults = 128  Total Score = 18,560

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

After taking the laptop to PJ4K for a couple of weeks of use in CQ WW SSB, I
made the mistake of assuming that everything would work right when I plugged it
back into the home station.  Wrong!  Big Time.  I was fighting with the software
and hardware the entire hour, and even at the end, it was not working right.
Lesson learned.  I'll be ready for 19Z.

All good fun and a good way to get the ear tuned up for CQ WW CW at PJ4K!

73 - Dave N3RD