[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 7 09:41:09 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  115  Mults = 104  Total Score = 11,960

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Seemed to be a lack of activity today.  Maybe more than the two already posted
forgot about the effect of the time change.  Rate much slower than last week
with same gear and antennas.  On 20M, maybe I went too early, but rate was very
slow.  Glad to work a few Eu.  Apologies to the one I just couldn't get his
call.  Beam failed since last Wed and was using the 88' cf zepp, which doesn't
get out so good to Europe, but doesn't have to be rotated between west and NE.
Nothing much to the west anyway, since it was so early out there. Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.  Jeff, KU8E, will have my logging computer tonight to
get it networked for our trip to Bonaire on Nov 18, so will do the 0300Z CWT (if
I get home in time) the old fashioned way with paper logging and keyer sending.
Should be retrograde fun.  73, John, K4BAI.