[3830] SS CW K9GY SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 7 13:23:25 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: EN61fn

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Pre-contest goal was 350-75-52.5k so fairly close to that. More Qs and higher
total score than last four years for me. Maybe I was more productive this year,
hah! Only made one or two S+P Q's...mostly all through CQing. Best part was
getting spotted on RBN by 3B8CW near end of contest on 40m.

XYL had a Dead of the Dead get together after church so that took up the first
four hours of the contest.... despite contest time lost I'm happy with my score.
Hopefully family time now pays off during CQ WW CW?!

CQ CONTEST!

73. Eric