[3830] SS CW N6HI Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 7 19:53:23 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran QRP, ONE HALF WATT to a 20 Foot End Fed Wire.
Band conditions were ... let's say ... as expected ...
but I was glad to snag even a few 15m SS contacts!
I set a new SS record for myself: 98 QSOs with 1/2W,
(which is my normal SS power level) My hearty congrats
and THANKS to all for your patience. Most of you copied
the exchange perfectly on the first go, with repeats
very rare, a testament to your stations and your skills!
There's NO Contest like a CW Contest! Pure radio fun!
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73 John N6HI