[3830] OK/OM DX CW OM5NA SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 11 08:35:28 EST 2018

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OM5NA
Operator(s): OM5NA
Station: OM5NA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PEZ
Operating Time (hrs): 03:39

   80:  161   115
Total:  350   262  Total Score = 103,490

Thank you for QSOs from all participants. I was personaly suprised about
interest. Unfortunately mu setup was only low power and multiband wire antenna
wich is not so good choice for the lower bands, because of local industrial QRM.
The local noise level on the 80m band was in average S 4-5.
It was excelent experience to have oportunity to replay almost each calls in
nice pile-ups ...
Unfortunately I was able to be QRV only up to 4 hours.

Some statistics for final:

Ant: G5RV matched with an CG-3000 ATU
RIG: Yaesu FT-950
PWR: up to 100 W