[3830] WAE RTTY N1IXF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 11 19:49:01 EST 2018

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 19:27

   80:   84    84     0   104
   40:  321   530   209   162
   20:  246   830   584   122
   15:   32    62    30    34
   10:    0     0     0     0
-------------------------------
Total:  683  1506   823   422  Total Score = 635,532

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to DARC for a great contest!

I had family obligations this weekend so I knew my time would be limited this
year.  Mainly operating when I could sneak in to my shack.  It hurt to leave in
the middle of at least two good runs. Since time was limited, I opted to enter
HP @ ~800 Watts. Way easier than LP!!!!

I always enjoy the QTCs.  However, this year I had frequent QTC window issues
when it still showed that the call I was working hadn't exchanged QTCs. Some of
that may have been my error and failure to practice before the test, but other
times I knew my key strokes were correct and I should have been able to exchange
QTCs but the window failed to open.  I had a few stations get more than a little
frustrated with me, apologies :o)

Was I the only one confused by the PA32EUDXF and similar calls?

73,
Rich N1IXF