[3830] WAE RTTY KG4IGC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 13 13:03:34 EST 2018

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17:22

   80:   46   46     0    64
   40:  105  187    82    87
   20:  121  275   154    76
   15:   11   11     0    20
   10:    0    0     0     0
------------------------------
Total:  283  519   236   247  Total Score = 128,193

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Really enjoyed this contest, one of my favorites. Had a little trouble with
getting the QTC's to go into the correct boxes, almost acts like there is a
glitch in the program. The bands were in fair shape, but did notice a LOT of QSB
on 15, 20, and 40 meters. 15 never really opened up here, so didn't work many
stations there. 80 was very noisy but did manage to get a couple of EU stations.
Worked fellow Swamp Fox K7OM, and copied QTC's from stations with NJ4F and N4IQ
in their log. I heard Bill N4IQ once during the contest, but he was really light
on my end. Many thanks to the guys that exchanged QTC's with me, your patience
was most appreciated in these tough band conditions.

SWAMP FOX CONTEST GROUP
swampfoxcontestgroup.com

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
Panadapter: SDRPlay 2