[3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 14 09:14:42 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 14

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 00:57

Total:  41  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,681

20 wpm sure is an entirely different experience than the normal CWTs.  Not
complaining here, but it sure takes the intensity completely out of the event.
However, I think it's a great idea because this club has to recognize and
support the CWA students. Maybe there should also be more new slow speed events
on the other days of the week.  I did learn something in this CWT.  I spent some
time calling CQ and only got one call.  Obviously my station sucks.  Though I
did work 7 non-NA stations. 73 and thanks for the very relaxed Qs. de Art W2NRA