[3830] CWopsT K5WA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 14 15:08:16 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 14

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX

Total:  110  Mults = 92  Total Score = 10,120

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I'm almost never at the station on Wednesday's of the past but I'm going to try
and do my weekly maintenance on Wednesdays so I can have a station for CWT.  I
think this was the first time of operating CWT with a "real" station
rather than my 20' random wire and 100W at home in an HOA restricted house.

I guess I didn't read the memo on slow sending so I started out at 34 wpm but
slowed down when I figured out I was apparently the only one speeding.  Sorry
about that.  I'll try to be more informed in the future.

If all the CWA exchanges were academy graduates, we're in great shape!!  Nice to
hear so many.  Now that I've rebuilt my house from Hurricane Harvey, I should
have time to teach another Level 1 class.

Lot's a fun.

73,
Bob K5WA