[3830] CWopsT N8II LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 14 15:13:34 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 14

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wv

Total:  68  Mults = 66  Total Score = 4,488

Unlike the EU fest at 13Z, very few worked were non-members. I stayed on 20 too
long, all of the "best seats" were taken on 40 and was beaten out
S&P'ing quite a few times. Conditions were decent. I noticed a lot PVRC
calls on 40, but could not get through to NR4M or WA3AER despite them being well
above the noise. The guys in EPA were more or less all worked. Congrats to all
with CWA's.

73, Jeff