[3830] CWopsT K6DAJ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 14 23:12:39 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 15

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: K6DAJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Berkeley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 45 min

Total:  35  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,120

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Spent first fifteen minutes trying to solve CAT problem where the USB ports kept
disappearing. This is a new computer and it apparently has some quirks.  I am
going through two hubs; perhaps that's the problem. Could eliminate both but it
makes cabling awkward.

Glad this was a slow one as I was moving in slow-mo myself after a hard day at
work.

As with the last few CWTs, a few callers on 40 whom I couldn't hear; and a few
whom I called on 80 who couldn't hear me. Checked 160 but didn't hear a peep.