[3830] CWopsT NN4K HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 14 23:12:52 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 15

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): :45

Total:  39  Mults = 39  Total Score = 1,521

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. Started on 40 and worked F6JOE (new for me) when I was
running. Moved to 80M and had a lot of fun. Called several stations while doing
s-p and lost a lot in jump balls, hee. No matter, got them later on. Hope
everyone else is having some fun at the slower speeds; it has a purpose. Next
week we can turn the wick up to high again. Lots of activity in this session.
Thanks for staying up late to have some cw fun. Best 73 Mac NN4K