[3830] SS SSB K7SS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 19 00:16:06 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Beyond being able to say howdy to so many old and new friends, there were two
memorable moments in this years SSB SS..

1. While hovering near 80 Mults, being called at the SAME TIME by VO1MP and
VE5GC both which were new ones!   Thanks to GC for standing by.  A terrific
moment !

2. After chatting w/ old pal Hud K5ZG, and lamenting my NO VIRGIN ISLAND mult,
was called by KP2AA !!!  which I soon enough found was in the ORG section... DOH
! Thanks Chip... you got me good on that one.

I started the SS on autopilot giving out "A", which i usually run,
with the amp on...so decided not to mess up those guys logging...and stuck with
the A throughout...but entering in B class.  I did have several comments on my
strong "A" signal... :-)

A real treat every year in November....thanks for EVERY Q !

73
Danny K7SS