[3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 19 11:32:42 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Missed NL for the Sweep. Heard them a few times, but barely above the noise. 150
watts with a wire just could not make it, especially with the pile-up. Spent a
lot of time on 40 / 80 and most needed sections found me. Like many, OK was
tough but I finally got a call with an hour or so left. Of course, right after
that, I got three other OK's. This is always a good time, but I'm disappointed
not getting the Sweep (and a coffee mug).

Dave
W9QL
Ftdx5000 with a G5RV @ 35 ft.