[3830] SS SSB K4MI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 19 19:07:43 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4MI
Operator(s): K4MI
Station: K4MI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Using a new antenna at a new QTH everything seems to be working OK. Biggest
problem is high band noise levels on 40M and 80M. Had lots of trouble hearing
weaker signal stations, and had to ask for lots of repeats. Despite all of this
I think I made a decent effort and score. To my knowledge this is my highest
score ever, however with a clean sweep once before I fell short of that this
time.