[3830] CWopsT K2PI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 21 09:04:38 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 21

Call: K2PI
Operator(s): K2PI
Station: K2PI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Total:  75  Mults = 73  Total Score = 5,475

My best CWT score yet.  Turning on the amp does have an effect, since I usually
work only barefoot.  Signals on 40M were great, but at the end I switched to 20M
to work the EU stations and signals were terribly watery and QSB was brutal.
There were at least 3 stations whose calls I could only copy partially, no
matter what I did, because the QSB hit them at the same point in their call
every time. Strange.  At one point, I used my EU facing beverage to pull a few
out when the rising sun to the east drove band noise higher.

A lot of fun nevertheless.

K3/KPA500/wires and Hexbeam at 45 Feet.

73
Harv