[3830] CWopsT K4GMH HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 21 16:14:30 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 21

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Total:  85  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,225

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs.  The band was in good shape as was able to work several
European stations.  Several of the European stations had good signals being
picked up by 25 ft 40 m dipole:>)

Did have a brain freeze and still thought the 1900Z session started at 1500 EST
rather than 1400 EST.  Fortunately, I had left the rx on 40 m after the 1300Z
session and at 1400 EST the band exploded!  That got my attention.

Hope everyone will be having a wonderful Thanksgiving.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH