[3830] CQWW CW K4FXN SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 24 23:15:08 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4FXN
Operator(s): K4FXN
Station: K4FXN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Kentucky

  160:   29    10       21
   80:  123    17       62
   40:  101    20       63

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

I live in a subdivision and have limited space (less than 1 acre).  I've been
trying to upgrade my low band antennas.  I used FCP inverted L's for 160M and
80M and for receiving I used a KD9SV BOG.  I'm really impressed and feel that at
least I can make a few DX Q's on the low bands.
I had a first!  At midnight Friday night my vanity application was approved.  I
am now K4FN.  I went ahead and finished using K4FXN, but that is the "Last
Hurrah" for my call which I've had for ~60 years off and on.
Dan K4FN