[3830] CQWW CW MM3AWD SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 13:54:24 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: New Deer-Contest QTH

  160:   35     2       19
   80:  192     7       39
   40:  336    13       59
   20:  462    15       60
   15:   19     6       12
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1044    43      189  Total Score = 340,576

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Lots of fun!
Thanks to everyone for an enjoyable weekends contesting.

I finished up early as i am very tired. My body didnt get the correct amount of
time to prepare for this one.

Everything at the contest QTH went flawless this time around!
No noises from Generators, working antennas.
The only problem was the weather. Almost at freezing and near constant rain all
weekend.

Saturday 20m was great to NA. i worked 101 different US stations during the
afternoon/evening and it was great to see the band still lively around 2200z..
We just havent been seeing that of late.
Sunday it wasnt as good, but great to catch some more caribbean mults when their
pile ups had faded.

Nothing was heard on 10 in my fleeting appearances there.
15m was dreadful both days. so i guess there was a lot of mults lost there.

Thanks everyone for the fun. Lets do it again soon.

If you are interested in hearing your audio and signal quality here, take a look
on qsorder.hamradiomap.com .
Audio will be uploaded after the contest is over.

73, Scott
MM3AWD