[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 16:31:27 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

   40:   61    20       38
   20:  196    24       69
   15:   68    19       32

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

things worked fine on the radio end of things..of course no 10 meters and I
didn't push hard on low bands..getting soft in my old age haw...been doing it
since 57 and I keep hearing a lot of guys who were active since then..good for
us!!I bailed out bit early, guess sunday afternoon is usually slow going and I
had other things I needed to do..thanks for a fun time once again..this truly is
my favorite contest even after 60 plus years...K7ABV