[3830] CQWW CW WA3AER SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 17:23:16 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 12:49

   80:   13    10       12
   40:  126    19       64
   20:  179    21       65
   15:   20    10       13

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part time effort to nix the effects of last weekend's SS SSB. Except for 80M
Saturday evening, which had atmospheric noise at my QTH, this was much more
enjoyable than last weekend...and I consider myself a duffer CW op. Several
surprises on 40M working countries, like Kazakhstan, which I would have never
guessed possible with my mediocre antenna set up. Many tnx to those who scraped
the ether to get my call sign through.

73 es TU for all the Qs
---
Ted   WA3AER