[3830] CQWW CW N6RV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 19:10:38 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LAX

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  397    30       90
   20:  300    30       75
   15:   78    18       32
   10:    2     1        1

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the stations that heard me! I had to send my calls several times
for some of you guys and that took away Qs for yous!

Well at least I had several runs going sporadically. There was no activity on 10
meters except N6WIN and WN6K for mults! 15 was good with some European openings!
I hoped for more JA stations. 20 was decent with stations all the way up to
14.147 MHz 40 was great! Lots of Europeans even during daylight. There were some
good African stations on as well! I missed the ZS6 and not zone 40! Where were
the OX and TF stations? Next year I will have the second SteppIR up and antennas
for 80 and 160. It seems though that those two bands will detract from the other
bands!