[3830] CQWW CW W9RM SO(A)SB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 19:14:59 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W9RM
Operator(s): W9RM
Station: W9RM

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Remote Operation

   40:  238    31      101

100% S&P on this one.  Ran the contest from the house on the private wi-fi
link to the barn shack - too cold to sit our there.  Worked OK but still
figuring out the best configuration for audio to minimize delay.

Got CQ'ed in the face by a multitude of E2/HS stations until finally working one
over an hour after sunrise on Sunday.  I'd hate to have to put up with the Asian
noise floor - be embarrassing when the world is calling !

Western EU is tough from here - eastern EU and Russians, not too bad.  Not as
many JA's as last year but more random DXCC mults to the west.  Was lucky to
work JD/o for a brand new CW DXCC country.

Equipment;

Yaesu FT1000MP MKV
Henry 2KD5 PA (2x3-500Z)
1/4 wave vertical with 1500' counterpoise