[3830] CQWW CW W3GVX SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 20:16:24 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W3GVX
Operator(s): W3GVX
Station: W3GVX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:53

   80:   17     6       12
   40:  141    13       47
   20:  191    24       64
   15:   53    10       23

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3,P3,KPA500
OB11-3 TRI-BANDER
150 FT WIRE CENTER FED WITH WINDOW LINE
JOHNSON KW MATCH BOX
All search and pounce.  With skimmers enabled on VE7CC, band map provided
seemingly unlimited contacts.  Spot call signs were very accurate, only had to
change a few call signs from the band map before logging.
80 meters was noisy Saturday night with noise level popping above S7 regularly
making European contacts more difficult.
I enjoyed this contest.  Just wish I had fewer obligations on the weekends and
my CW ability was better.