[3830] CQWW CW K3SW SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 20:34:47 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3SW
Operator(s): K3SW
Station: K3SW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 31:31

  160:   42    12       31
   80:  134    18       63
   40:  457    31      108
   20:  613    27      116
   15:  138    20       62

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Condx were tough, much like CQ WW SSB last month. But the last hour was
fantastic! 40M was a real workhorse at the end! I had lots of problems, my high
tribander was off line due to a feed line open circuit, while the 2nd tribander
on a shorter tower worked fine, it limited what I could do with SO2R. Also my PC
locked up N1MM+ for about 2 hrs and it looked like the log was lost! Fortunately
the log did survive after all. Also I was exhausted from working all week on
antennas. Nevertheless, it was a really great event (aren't they all?) which I
enjoyed immensely!

Steve...K3SW....Kilo Three Scotch Whisky....