[3830] CQWW CW W4GE SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 22:56:42 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SC

  160:   14     9       11
   80:   83    14       53
   40:  125    19       61
   20:  128    25       72
   15:   80    18       38
   10:    0     0        0

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Decent propagation on low and high bands, though a bit noisy on 160-40 from
local thunderstorms going up the coast.  I was only able to work Saturday
evening and during part of the day on Sunday.  But as always a good time was
had.  All search and ponce, trying to get all the multipliers I could on every
band in a limited time window.

Rigs: Elecraft K3s, P3, Acom 1500, KPA1500, Filtermax filters and VA6AM
triplexer.

Antennas:  TX:  Hex beam @ 12M, 1/4 wavelength 80 and 40M verticals, OCF 80/40M
dipole at 40 ft.

RX:  NE Pennant, Pixel loop, E/W RBOG and N/S RBOG.

Still learning how to use the u2R controller with N1MM+.

Thanks to all for hearing my signal and your grace under fire.

Rick,
W4GE