[3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 00:10:47 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): AH6KO AH6RE KH6LC NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Hawaii

  160:  182    16       17
   80:  749    31       76
   40: 1923    35      114
   20: 1953    36      111
   15: 1476    29       59
   10:   18     8       11

We'd like to congratulate Alex and crew at KH6J, the M2 on Oahu...Great job
guys! ...Both our stations reported to Live Scores which helped keep all the ops
on their game...We had fun chasing those guys!!!...Conditions exceeded our
expectations which allowed us to run almost continually on 40,20,15...While
Friday was the better night out here, the rest of the weekend wasn't bad...Our
80 meter 4 Square controller went up in flames Friday evening, forcing us to use
a single vertical until we could swap out the controller Saturday
morning...Fortunately, we had a spare...Thanks for all the contacts...Hope to
catch you in the 160 Contests...73 and Aloha...www.KH6LC.com