[3830] CQWW CW S53M(S53ZO) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 01:53:45 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S53ZO
Station: S53M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

  160:  179    14       59
   80:  738    20       85
   40: 1132    37      126
   20: 1261    35      121
   15:  372    31       93
   10:   37     5       18

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

First year of my five-year trip to become a good CW op :)

I planned to operate for 44 hours but I found out that it helps to take a one
hour nap when really tired. It helps coping with the station and keeps the rates
up. So I used (abused :) it too often.

I really liked 80m NA openings, with our new 2el wire loop it really was a
pleasure. The signals were amazing.

Congrats to my TK0C buddies on doing it again.

I uploaded all the audio files to https://qsorder.hamradiomap.com so search for
your call there if you want to hear our QSO.

73
Simon, S53ZO