[3830] CQWW CW OL4W(OK1IF) SOSB80 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 02:46:25 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL4W
Operator(s): OK1IF
Station: OL4W

Class: SOSB80 QRP
QTH: Liberec
Operating Time (hrs): 30:18

   80: 1008    15       71
Total: 1008    15       71  Total Score = 97,954

Thank you to all of the "Big Guns" for their effort to connect with
QRP. I also thank the creators of TCVR KX3 for the fantastic KX3 radio, without
which the participation in the contest would be a hell. At the same time I thank
God for fantastic propagation conditions matched to my NVIS racing
antenna.During the contest, I used 1.3 kWh of power for the KX3, PC, tuner and
lighting. I drank 2.5l of coffee and 1.5l of tea. I thank my girlfriend OK1JVF
for dining and other service. It was an experience.