[3830] CQWW CW VE2EKA(VA2WA) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 08:56:27 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE2EKA
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VE2EKA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: QC

  160:  632    17       67
   80: 1220    23       88
   40: 1148    29      109
   20: 1571    29      124
   15:  225    17       75
   10:    7     1        1

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

True North contesting experience! The temperature was -11C. A lot of snow
around. Low bands (160-80) were awesome during the contest. The 20 and 40 were
really sharp in opening and closing. I've found 20/40 lifetime significantly
less comparing to what I have in my home QTH (900 kms to SW). The 15 was
"semi-dead" I've bean lucky to get just about one hour run to EU on
Sunday morning. The 10 was completely closed. I managed just few QSO with zone 5
by using kind of iono scatter. Heard few LU/PY under noise but they never came
back to my call. I had a very limited SO2R due to lack of antennas and some sad
interference from one radio to another.

Thank you for all the QSO's!

73!

Victor (VA2WA)