[3830] CQWW CW W9SN M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 09:09:44 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W9SN
Operator(s): AA4CF K1ZZI W9RNY K0XV WW4LL NN9DD W9SN
Station: W9SN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:   61    16       59
   80:  413    22       88
   40: 1384    33      125
   20: 1685    33      130
   15:   84    25       81
   10:    1     1        1

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

We finally got to put our remote station on the air after months of work.

Things didn't go quite as planned with a 7 hour power outage at my house, VPN
and internet being down at WW4LL's place, which caused 2 of our other operators
to travel to another place just to play.  But the station itself performed
flawlessly and we're in love!  Massive loudness and endless pile ups were what
we were after.  We heard things we never would have before,  like putting Japan,
Africa, and Europe in the logs all on 40M  1:30pm at the same time.  Hopefully
next contest we will have a little better luck, and be a little more prepared.
Thanks for all the Q's - Steve W9SN