[3830] CQWW CW DF5RF SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 13:21:16 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DF5RF
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DF5RF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:

  160:   61     4       30
   80:  247    10       50
   40:  250    14       55
   20:  222    15       47
   15:   27     9       15
   10:    0     0        0

Fun again, despite the on-off between family and operating I'm excited to run
QRP again. I was in doubt before the start..
Regarding condx: Ok, 10m is dead. And 15m behaved like an almost dead 10m band
this time. Thankfully, the low bands showed their good part, no extra noise
here. On 40 and 20 I must have missed the local openings, as obvious multipliers
of nearby countries are not in the log.
Setup: Mini-Beam, tuned-to-fit dipole for 160m, Quad loop for 40m (my only
full-size antenna) and an 80m-dipole.
Thanks to everyone for all the Qs and good ears.