[3830] CQWW CW YO9HP SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 13:44:58 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: KN35BA

  160:  185    10       55
   80:  420    18       77
   40: 1077    38      134
   20:  836    36      131
   15:  171    26       74
   10:    2     1        1

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I joined the contest without a specific target, just for fun and to test the
SO2R setup in the biggest CW event of the year. I was happy to give points to so
many contest teams (local or DX) who played the game very seriously.
Given the solar cycle figures, I am very pleased with the good pile-ups on
80-40-20m bands. Once in a while I watched the score status on CqContest.net
livescore and I was really impressed by the tight race and the results of
D41CV/TI7W/ZF1A in SO-HP battle. CQWW remains the KING of all contests !  73,
Alex YO9HP