[3830] CQWW CW K4MM SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 16:13:03 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM
Station: K4MM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SFL

  160:  100    18       64
   80:    3     2        3
   40:  201    32      109
   20:  222    30      116
   15:  118    19       58
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total:  644   101      350  Total Score = 811,349

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Nice conditions this year. All S&P, as I had a cast on my right fore arm.
The cast would hit page down and mess up my keying speed and other items too
numerous to mention. Sort of a MURPHY weekend. When my arm started to hurt I had
to stop for a couple hours. Oh well!
TX  = FT950.  TUNER = Old Dentron MT-2000.
AMP = Tokyo HL-1.5KFX
ANT = A4s @ 38', 40 M sloper @30', 160M Inverted "L" Highest point 60'
sloping to 35' at tower. The "L" worked on all bands except 80M.
Thanks to all that worked me.

73  CU next DX contest. 73 y'all. Tom Colyard