[3830] CQWW CW K0ZR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 19:40:59 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 10:45

  160:   31    10       13
   80:  173    18       52
   40:  286    20       69
   20:   46     7       24
   15:   16     7       12

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Was able to operate only Friday night until around sunrise Saturday morning.
Had a family commitment for the remainder of the weekend, returning home Monday
night.  I see lots of high scores on 20m but I was unable to capitalize on that
whatsoever.

Was never able to establish what I considered a good run on 80m or 40m which was
disappointing. Saturday morning was improving but then had to QRT.  550ish QSOs
is still better than none :-)

K3, Tentec Centurion amp ~ 1100 W
Orion II, Alpha 8410 amp ~ 1400 W

160m  Inv-L at 70 ft