[3830] CQWW CW DF7ZS(@DM9EE) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 27 02:19:05 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DF7ZS
Operator(s): DF7ZS
Station: DM9EE

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: DX Hotel

  160:  113    11       55
   80:  301    18       80
   40:  500    35      133
   20:  483    33      119
   15:   74    21       67
   10:    2     2        2

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Carsten DM9EE for hosting me @ DX Hotel Holzminden again and let me
use his fantastic station! #icomeverywhere

Nonstop througput of delicous food and Riesling made it tought to stay behind
the radio and focus on S&P QSOs - but it was FUN!

I did 100% S&P QSOs in order to focus on multipliers as my CW is not good
enogh for real runs in CQWW-light-Speed. 1437 QSOs - not one singe CQ call was
transmitted.

Station setup:

ICOM IC-7850
10-40m Optibeam 17-4
80m    4 Sqaure
160m   Vertical
No RX Antennas

Thanks again for all the QSOs and the pations with my complicated callign. Maybe
I have to move to DF7EE !

Thanks again Carsten!

73

Helmut