[3830] CQWW CW LX7I(DK3DM) SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 27 08:03:38 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: LX7I

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 2694    37      120
Total: 2694    37      120  Total Score = 866,483

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Many thanks to all for the Qs.
original plan was to do a Multi OP operation, but we had not enough OP to do
it.
So the 2 remaining OPs (me and Dl3BPC) decided to do 2 SB entries to give out
the LX multiplier to you.
I had some heavy interferance from the 40m station at some times, so SORRY to
some stations i could not pull out because of that.
Found condx on saturday much better than on sunday.
Congrats to all the big scores out there and many thanks to Philippe, LX2A for
possibility to use his station.
Had some good fun as always in CQWW CW.
There is no Contest like CQWW CW Contest :-)

Hope to hear you all again soon

de Heiko, DK3DM
dit dit