[3830] CQWW CW OH5Z M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 29 11:19:55 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): LB3RE OG9X OH1WZ OH2BEE OH2BU OH5BM OH5CZ OH5NQ OH6XX UA2FB
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/M HP
QTH:

  160:  919    21       78
   80: 2172    37      122
   40: 3303    39      158
   20: 2218    38      154
   15:  656    35      131
   10:  100     6       28

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

What a blast that was! Low bands were just unbelievable. Been called by zone 3
stations on 160m and 80m is not something we experience very often. 40m was our
money band. 39 zones and 158 DXCC is very good on every standard. US and JA came
in all night and day. 20m wasn't in such shape that we could perform any magical
there. On 15m we got more than we expected at the bottom of the cycle. Basically
nothing happened on 10m at all.

We had Rag LB3RE, Tapani OH5BM and Pertti OH2BEE joining the team for the first
time. All of them are nice fellows and was really much fun in operating with
them.

Thank you all for the QSO's.

73,
Juha OH6XX