[3830] CQWW CW N4GG SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 30 15:35:32 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:24

  160:   23     6       18
   80:   92    17       68
   40:  131    23       90
   20:  104    17       75
   15:   51    12       36

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

All S&P.  Was going to run a little on Sunday but got called away
unexpectedly due to an out-of-town illness in the family and just returned.

"Just returned" as in "just returned" to multiple emails
requesting I get my log in within the next 3 hours.  Notes from the same people
who are part of the process that takes six months to pick a winner and a year to
mail a plaque.  One week log-turn is a burden and sometimes impossible for
travelers, businessmen and folks on DX'peditions.  Meanwhile, one week is PLENTY
of time to pad a log 10% in ways that still can't be detected.  We are working
on the wrong side of the equation....

N4GG